Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Salon Hair Products... Please Help.?

Okay so my hair is dead... my split ends are horrible.


The ends of my hair are hard..





Please give me some shampoo/conditioner/styling/leave in conditioners and anything please.





Please give me what you think of these products alsoSalon Hair Products... Please Help.?
To start of, try using Pantine ProV for dry/damaged hair (the shampoo and conditioner). Get a haircut... well at least a trim to get rid off all your spilt ends. Maybe an inch or two. After that start using Herbal Essences leave in conditioner for split end protection/repair (red bottle). Make sure whenever you use hot tools such as flat irons... to use a heat protective! I like the Nexxus one best. And do not dye your hair more than once every six months. Also using to much product like hairspray, mouse and so on can damage and dry out your hair. Same goes with washing your hair to much. Wash it every-other day max. Hope I have Helped! E-mail me with any further questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment