Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Are salon hair products better than store bought?

I have two stylists and one says store hair care products are cheap and coat your hair with wax and you can only but salon while the other says store bought is just as good if they're geared for your hair, which is it?Are salon hair products better than store bought?
yes, from what i know it does. epically when you want to color your hair. the pro stuff doesn't have some horrible metalics that are even more harmful to you. but its always up to you and you can make your own decisions. but it is expensive that's the only thing that's not cool.Are salon hair products better than store bought?
When I was in beauty school, one of my teachers always told us not, to use the store products because they coat your hair with wax, and she's been doing hair for over 50 years so I trust what she says. I use salon products and every now and then I might buy something at the grocery store and I can always tell a difference. My hair just seems so much nicer when I use the salon products vs. the grocery store ones.
Honestly?





Salon products are better, but they aren't the only option. Besides, if you take really good care of your hair, and put alot of effort into it, it can look just as good.





My opinion, when shopping for shampoos/conditioners or other styling products, look at the ingredients on the backs of the bottles, and compare to one another. Believe it or not, most of them have the same things in them. Brand name or Generic.

No comments:

Post a Comment