Tuesday, March 16, 2010

URGENT Reccommend me salon hair products?

I wanna pick up a good shampoo and conditioner (if necessary) for my hair but the last time i got recommended salon hair products, it made my hair fall out :(





I have slightly oily hair with normal ends I think. Lets say I wash my hair today in the afternoon and by the end of the day tomorrow my hair becomes slightly oily (its really noticeably) so I need something that will control the oiliness but not too harsh and it kills my ends as well. Any ideas? ThanksURGENT Reccommend me salon hair products?
Arbonne Intelligence Not So Basic Hair Care





These products are botanically based, so they do not have mineral type oils in them. These products are made to nourish your scalp and hair to bring out its natural health.





They also have a product called SeaSource Fortifying Hair Mask - this comes from the Detox Line.





Arbonne is a Health and Wellness Beauty Company. They offer a 45 day bottom of the bottle money back guarantee. You can purchase these products from a consultant...





If you would like to review information on these products please take a look at my website. It will provide information and links about me, the company, and the products. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to purchase.





Hope this helps!





Take care,


KarenURGENT Reccommend me salon hair products?
try bedhead all there products are very good.
First of all, you need to be washing your hair every day when you bathe. You wash your body every day. You also need to be washing your hair every day.





The shampoo I recommend is Quantum shampoo. It can either be the one for daily use, or the clarifying shampoo. Quantum is a very affordable professional shampoo, but is gentle enough to use every day. I buy mine at Sally's Beauty Supply, but if you don't have that store in the area where you live you can go on-line to try to find somewhere near your house where you can buy it.





Hope this helps.
Go to a hair dresser and have them pick it out for you!!
Yes....the answer to all your problems is going to be Biologe Scalptherepie Cooling Mint Shampoo and Cooling Mint Conditioner. They help remove excess oil from the scalp and deposit it on the ends of the hair where it is mostly needed.
the way i see it





if you eat well





you have great hair





if you take in a lot of protein and vitamins and minerals





your hair, nails, and skin is naturally perfect





trust me





but if you would like a good shampoo, try herbal essences, i love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment