Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What expensive salon hair products are actually worth the extra bucks due to their quality?

I find that Redkin is definately worth the priceWhat expensive salon hair products are actually worth the extra bucks due to their quality?
Hey there!





I really like Redkin as well! My personal fav is Bed Head. I love the quality of their products as well as the wonderful scents that every item has! Matrix has excellent shampoo but I am not as thrilled about their styling products!





Hope that helps!!!What expensive salon hair products are actually worth the extra bucks due to their quality?
I use pureology shampoo and conditioner. I bought the liters about a year ago and they are only half empty. You use a very small amount, and make sure that when you put them in, that your hair is really wet, enough so that it's saturated, almost dripping water but not quite. After you use the shampoo it feels like you've conditioned.
None. Its all crap. I tried Biosilk and I didnt like it and it was EXTREMELY expensive stuff for a small bottle. Redkin isnt bad but nothing that I have found doesnt do anything more for my hair than a good bottle from the grocery store would. Dont spend the extra money.
I think they're all worth it, I especially like Biosilk Silk Therapy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment