Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Salon Hair Products... Please Help.?

Okay so my hair is dead... my split ends are horrible.


The ends of my hair are hard..





Please give me some shampoo/conditioner/styling/leave in conditioners and anything please.





Please give me what you think of these products alsoSalon Hair Products... Please Help.?
Blot your hair with a towel after showering as opposed to rubbing vigorously with the towel. Not sure if your hair is over-processed (permed or multiple color treatments) so I hesitate to suggest some products. However, a stylist once told me that too much moisture is actually bad for your hair (e.g., not drying your hair after showering and letting it air dry) and that heat from your hair dryer and curling iron can actually be good for your hair. He said hair was designed to protect your head from the heat of the sun and that too much water could weaken your hair. I know it's shocking and goes against everything I knew about hair care...but it's worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment