Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Salon hair products vs/ walmart? ?

Is there really a difference between $20 shampoo, conditioner, and hairspray from a salon than like $3 stuff from walmart? If so what is the difference? Im trying to get my hair healthier so should i go with the more expensive products?Salon hair products vs/ walmart? ?
There is a huge difference! Salon quality products have better ingredients in them that are better for your hair. You should especially consider salon quality shampoo if your hair is color treated. Pert Plus can strip your hair color up to 3 shades!! Salon quality is basically the only way to go.





I recommend biolage and pureology and isoSalon hair products vs/ walmart? ?
well salon product are different because they use better and higher quality ingredients. However don't use salon products every time u wash your hair just use it every other time. as for the times u don't use salon products don't uses totally cheap ones ( no offense but suave it made my hair disgusting and i put lots of conditioner on it), use one like pantene or herbal essences
I used expensive stuff from the salon, it made my hair greasy and frizzy. Then I just decided to go cheap, and buy ';Suave biobasics';..It's better than any shampoo or conditioner i've ever tried..and that's saying a lot.
Salon products are more concentrated verses store products. Also the PH is usually higher in the salon products. I prefer store products, more bang for the buck and most do not irritate my scalp.
usually more expensive ones use more expensive ingredients...i wouldn't pay more than $10-15 for a shampoo. anything over that just seems dumb. they do usually work better and have nicer fragrances and lathers..
Scientific ****.








I don't think it matters. My mom is a hairstylist and I've always used salon products. I recently switched to store bought. I see/feel no difference.
theres not much difference in result. salon products are only better because they dont coat hair as much as store bought do.

No comments:

Post a Comment