Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Are the salon hair products really any better than the stuff you buy at the drug store?

If so why ?Are the salon hair products really any better than the stuff you buy at the drug store?
No matter what anyone on here says...they are really are NOT better. The ingredients are very very similar if not the same. Read the ingredient listings on the back of the pacakages. You'll see the similarities. The ingredients and the results are typically the same, based on which products you're comparing.Are the salon hair products really any better than the stuff you buy at the drug store?
They may cost more, but the quality is better. The ingredients are natural and tested.
Yes, they are. Theyre made by designers %26amp; people who know a lot more about hair than Loreal or other cheap drug store brands. Some drug store brands work, though, I'm not saying they dont, but I've been straightening my hair for 3 years %26amp; you know it didnt get to be healthy %26amp; smooth by using drugstore brands! I had to buy expensive salon products but at least my hair is extremely healthy %26amp; not damaged from all the heat I use with it.





\If the salon hair products are too expensive for you, I HIGHLY recommend Tresemme products. Occasionally I use their shampoos, conditoners, heat protectant sprays, %26amp; antifrizz sprays. They dont cost a lot at all, maybe 4-5 dollars per product, %26amp; they really do help your hair.
Personally, I like the Paul Mitchell stuff, seems to work better but its so expensive, so I buy the generic of it at Sallys....
Absolutely. These products use superior ingredients %26amp; formulas to target specific hair problems with great success %26amp; predictability. It's like comparing a pair of shoes from Payless Shoe Source versus Nine West. You must pay extra for a longer-lasting, higher-quality shoe. Drugstore haircare products do work well for some clients. For someone like me, I ONLY use professional products on my hair. I bleach %26amp; dye my hair several times per month %26amp; maintain beautiful, healthy hair.
I find better results when using salon products and also that they last longer. It isn't necessary to use as much. I guess because better ingredients are used to make these fine products.
YES! They put more organic stuff in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment