Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Which Salon Hair Product Brand Would You Recommend?

Matrix, Delorenzo, Tigi Bedhead, Wella SP, Joico, Redken, PPS, Delva, RPR, Biolage, Paul Mitchel, Goldwell, NAK, Biotouch, Juuce, etc. Anything i can get either in hairhouse warehouse or price attack. I have frizzy dry hair and i constantly keep getting split ends. I straighten my hair alot so i need something to repair the damage, smooth my hair down and make it shine.


When i just started straightening my hair it was so soft and shiny, so silky smooth! But now after constant straightening, it still goes straight but lacks that same shine and silkiness it used to have!Which Salon Hair Product Brand Would You Recommend?
Depending on the damage done to your hair I would use either Aveda's Damage Remedy, for REAL damaged hair, or just try TIGI's S Factor Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner.





I just started using S Factor and it has done woooonders to my hair! I have slightly coarse hair and it makes it feel sooo silky and soft.





You can also try a deep conditioning treatment weekly. Bed Head's Treat Me Right Peppermint Hair Mask is the greatest!





If you're wanting to save money, however, Pantene Pro-V's Anti Frizz Conditioner works really well.





As for the constant straightening, try Chi's Silk Infusion after blow drying/before straightening!Which Salon Hair Product Brand Would You Recommend?
I like Redken products. Best ones for your situation are deep conditioning and a heat protector which Redken sells. My personal faves of Redken are the Butter Treat Conditioner %26amp; Smooth down Fluid which you put on prior to straightening your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment